Modiriat & Ajra
Great tools & techniques
to have Project Success
Status control and project future analysis
In most projects, especially moderate to large projects, it needs an expert group to use the information to
reach the desired outputs. These reports are used to check current situation and compare it with the plans
and to finally be presented to related officers.
GAMA presents such services with the help of its experts in more than 50 construction-industrial project
fields in huge scales, a wide range and with different applications.
Some of the executed projects are listed below:
• The first 90 Km of Saveh-Hamedan highway
• 150 Km of Hamedan-Sanandaj railway
• 80 Km of Mashhad’s northern bypass
• Tehran’s Omid hospital (floor area: 9000 sq.m)
• Primary work breakdown structure in Ardebil Yademan Twin Towers (18 floors)
Analysis of the future status
One of the important questions that we face, especially when we reach the midpoint, is how the project is
going to finish:
• Can we end the project exactly according to the estimated costs? If not, how much would it be?
• Could we stick to the timing plans? How are the delays going to change the end date of our project?
• If our time is limited, how much more money should we spend to get back to our schedule?
• And …
Project managers are very familiar with such questions and earlier the experienced managers used to
answer such question only based on their experience from the work. At this stage GAMA’s expertise can
come in handy. To answer such questions GAMA uses scientific and documentary tools in order to fulfill
every need of the managers and to create better future plans. By doing so, we prove our useful and
beneficiary role in the project.
At the end if current and future statuses are compared using the tools mentioned above and managers are
provided with the results, it will have a valuable and desirable organizational outcome that can form the path
and to a small extent the organizational strategy. The most important of all is checking the employees or the
contractors’ conditions, not only in normal or emergency situations. By doing so, the costs can be evaluated
separately which can help project managers.
Plannig & Projects
Engineering & Construction
Customers & Bussiness Development
About Project Management
Research and Science
Project Management Office
Quality Assurance Consulting
Project Control and Planning
Equipment and Human resorce Planning
Road and Railway
Building and Towers
Oil & Gas Pipeline and Refinery
Work Data Sturcture Design
Future and Present Data analyze
Future and Present Data Analyze